Sofia Vergara 2



Sofia on being a “teen mom”: “When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything,” she says. Vergara married Manolo’s dad, her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, when she was just 18. The couple divorced two years later.
On having more kids with Nick Loeb: “My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don’t even want to think about it. I would have to get into that mind-set again, the waking up early.”
On her glorious rack: “I’ve had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young. Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f–king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous. Then after I had my kid, I got hips and everything started to come together,” she adds.
On the writing for Gloria in Modern Family: “When Modern Family was just beginning, I’d have to tell the writers what I thought would be better for me to say. Most of them are American men, so to write for a Latin woman is not as natural for them as writing for Julie [Bowen], for example. Because they have wives like Julie, sisters like Julie, you know what I mean? But now they’re so good, they’re like hot Latin girls!”
Monolo teases her: “He humiliates me! He doesn’t understand how my accent can get worse and worse. He says, ‘It’s not normal. Nobody does that.’ So when I got nominated for the Emmy [in 2010] I called him and said, ‘Right in your face! Even with my accent!’”
She wanted to be a dentist: “What I really wanted to be was a doctor. I love medicine. Everybody calls me all the time — ‘I have this condition, what do I do?’ But you have to study for 10 years. I knew I couldn’t do that, so I went for the next best thing, which was dentistry.”



“I’ve had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young. Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f–king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous

I really dont know how to feel about myself right now. So confused. Big boobs skinny and hideous have no place in the same paragraph. And I wish she just said 18 instead of 13, because that 13 is really ruining the picture in my head.